Proud to play a major role in improving local communities for residents
At MudgeCorp, we are proud to take an active role in making local communities better places to live for residents. We are often asked by local councils to tender alongside a number of high profile construction companies to complete the building works for the development, extension or revitalisation of various community facilities.
Recent examples of community project tenders we have won and subsequently completed include:
- The Hamlyn Terrace Community Centre and Sporting Complex
- The Peninsula Recreation Precinct
- Kariong Child Care Centre
Why choose MudgeCorp to bring your community project to fruition?
- Concept to handover service
- Big business innovation, small business service
- Timeframes are mutually agreed between all stakeholders
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project
- Regular briefings throughout the duration of the project
- Innovative, world-class solutions and building products
- Environmentally friendly construction and waste management processes
- We only work with quality, professional subcontractors and suppliers
- Proactive, lateral thinking and solutions to minimise or avoid additional costs and time
- State-of-the-art mobile project management software to keep things fluid and readily adaptable as required
Contact us to discuss your community project requirements and invite us to tender.