Construction for the healthcare sector is a highly specialised field within our industry. At MudgeCorp we have proven expertise in this field and understand the unique design requirements and considerations that must be factored into each healthcare sector project.
Key considerations include flexibility to facilitate future reconfiguration, acoustics, hygiene, sustainability, safety, and durability to name just a few.
The ultimate aim with any health sector construction project is to create a contemporary, welcoming look whilst maintaining a good physical and psychological environment, ensuring the complete comfort and safety of patients and staff.
Our 'concept to completion' health sector construction services include:
- New builds
- Interior and exterior refurbishments
- Full fit-outs
A high profile example of one of our health care projects was the total transformation of a gymnasium into a sophisticated purpose-built medical centre that caters for 20 staff and includes a physical therapy unit complete with therapeutic gymnasium. With its contemporary, functional and clean lines flowing seamlessly from one area to the next, the Reliance Medical Centre combines an integrated look and feel with the unique style and specific requirements of each allied health care professional that operates there.
Why choose MudgeCorp to construct and/or fit-out your health sector space?
- Concept to handover service
- Big business innovation, small business service
- Timeframes are mutually agreed between all stakeholders
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project
- Regular briefings throughout the duration of the project
- Innovative, world-class solutions and building products
- Environmentally friendly construction and waste management processes
- We only work with quality, professional subcontractors and suppliers
- Proactive, lateral thinking and solutions to minimise or avoid additional costs and time
- State-of-the-art mobile project management software to keep things fluid and readily adaptable as required
Contact us to discuss your health sector construction and/or fit-out project.