At MudgeCorp we are proud of our dynamic and growing team based on the Central Coast NSW. The executive team, office team and site teams consist of high quality, bespoke builders, business managers specialising in the construction industry, estimators and project managers who consistently deliver outstanding results.
After 30 years in the construction industry, Steve has lost none of his enthusiasm and passion for his profession. He is particularly driven by the great satisfaction he achieves from interpreting a client’s needs, and guiding them from concept to a successful project outcome that often exceeds expectations.
Steve is equally passionate about maintaining a high standard in the industry and has a special interest in mentoring the next generation of young builders coming through the ranks. One of his proudest achievements has been to see a number of his apprentices recognised at the highest industry level for their skill, dedication and expertise.
A natural leader and people person, Steve oversees every aspect of the business from marketing and business development to staff development and overseeing the management of all projects. In addition to his business interests, he is an avid team player, rugby union enthusiast and a dedicated family man.
- Qualified carpenter, foreman, estimator, and project manager
- Licenced to manage projects with a value of up to $5 million
- MudgeCorp Founder and Director since 2005
- Diploma in Building Science
- Project Experience - International carpentry experience has given Steve a firsthand understanding of the effects different climates and altitudes have on a construction project
- Awards: Runner up Young Builder of the Year, 2010; Won the 2015 Master Builders Newcastle Excellence in Building Awards ‘Builder of the Year’ 2015.
Growing up in country NSW, Tobi attributes his lifelong desire to be a builder to his father and mentor, who he used to shadow on building sites
from a very young age. Tobias completed his apprenticeship in Bathurst before moving to Sydney in 1995 and then to the Central Coast in 2005,
joining Mudgecorp from its inception in the same year.
Specialising in complex projects, challenging sites and projects that demand a high level of fine detail work, Tobi has the skills and qualifications to work on a broad range of residential and commercial projects. He also regularly oversees entire projects from concept to completion.
- More than 25 years’ experience in the residential and commercial construction industry
- Qualified Construction Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager, Site Foreman, Leading Hand Carpenter and Carpenter
- Project Experience - standard to high end residential, heritage listed renovations, commercial and high rise construction with a value of up to $50 million
- Certificates – Cert III Carpentry, Advanced Scaffolding
- Licences - Forklift, Scissor Lift, Explosive tools, Asbestos removal
- Awards - MBA award winners, residential house $1 – 1.5 million, 2011; Winner, Ryla Rotary Youth Leadership Awards, 1996; Apprentice of the Year, 1994; MBA award winners, residential house $800,000 – 1 million 2015; MBA award winners, residential house over $2 million 2015
After more than 15 years in the construction industry Matthew still is as passionate as ever about developing, learning and extending his experience in his profession. As a project manager at MudgeCorp his team leadership skills are second to none and his dedication to pass on his invaluable experience and knowledge to younger members of the team is an inspiration.
- A qualified carpenter and supervisor
- Project Experience - 15 years in the construction industry including residential and commercial projects up to $ 5 million.
- Certificates – Certificate IV in Building and construction at a Credit Level.