HOME ALTERATION PROJECTS & RENOVATIONS ON THE CENTRAL COAST AND BEYOND
Home renovations and extensions are becoming an increasingly popular choice for homeowners and with MudgeCorp there is no such thing as 'limiting your alterations' to working within the parameters of the existing layout of your home. We work in close collaboration with you to achieve your vision and ideal 'living flow' for your home on the Central Coast.
There are many reasons why it makes perfect sense to alter your existing home, including if you love where you live but would like to customise your design to truly fit your lifestyle. Our team and network of reputable consultants will assist you in clarifying the specifics for your ideal home. Best of all, we will manage the whole process including the complete construction process for you! With all the advancements made in new building products and techniques, you can achieve the look and extra space you desire seamlessly along with functional and welcoming living spaces that have been thought through and designed with 'how you live' in mind..
Design to hand-over management of your renovations or extensions projects
At MudgeCorp, we work closely with you and your architect or designer to achieve a high quality result and a smooth, seamless construction process with an emphasis on minimising or avoiding additional costs and extra time.
No home renovations challenge is too great
Our reputation for innovation and adaptability has presented us with many challenges over the years. From difficult sites, significant weather challenges and access issues to unusual design requests, no challenge is too great for us to achieve construction excellence.
In fact, we welcome a challenge and enjoy the opportunity to think outside the square to produce an outstanding result. Our team has years of experience and the capacity to bring innovative, cost effective solutions, sound sustainability practises and materials to your home alteration project, no matter how challenging.
Total quality systems and procedures
As licensed builders we adhere to a strict code of practice, taking particular care to adhere to all building, planning and local authority regulations. All our projects are covered by builder's public liability and housing indemnity insurances, giving you complete peace of mind – for every renovation and also every new home or commercial project. Read more…
Why choose MudgeCorp for your alterations project?
- Concept to completion project management and construction
- No challenge is too great (whether it be your site, the design or both)
- Five-star service and results
- Innovative, world-class solutions and building products
- Architects and building designers like working with us
- Experienced to incorporate passive solar design principles and techniques
- Environmentally friendly construction and waste management processes
- Clear, open communication every step of the way
- We only work with quality, professional subcontractors and suppliers
- Innovative proactive thinking and solutions to minimise or avoid additional costs and time